Set Up Your Admin Dashboard in 3 Steps
1. Activate your admin account
2. Create Teachers and Assign Classes
3. Add new classes to your Dashboard
Step 1: Activate Your Admin Account
- Check your email for an invitation to activate your Admin Account.
- Click Activate your Account and follow the prompts to set your password.
- Can’t find it? Search for “School account created successfully” in your email search box or check your spam folder.
Still can’t find it? Email email@example.com
The Admin Dashboard is where you can manage teachers, students, and classes in iFunza
Step 2: Create Teachers
- Select “View Teachers” to add new teachers, including their classes, students, and student work to your Admin Dashboard.
- Create Teachers in your school by clicking on "Add Teacher". Input first name, last name and email (required)
- An email address can only be used once. If you try to reuse one, the email address will show up as “already taken” when you try to do so.
- We know accidents happen. If you need a school email address deleted, to enable a teacher to edit their email address, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Add New Classes and Assign Teachers
- To create a classroom, from your admin dashboard select classrooms then select "view and create".
- Select "create new" input Class Name, Grade and Assign Class Teacher
- After creating the class you can start importing the students to the class.
- We formally recommend bulk uploading for adding classes with a CSV file to ensure your dashboard is set up correctly.
You can then formally assign parents to students from the admin dashboard.
Get data-driven insights, virtually visit any classroom and actively participate in iFunzaRegister for a training webinar now!